Terms of Service:
World of Bleach RPG (worldofbleach-rpg.com) is a fan site: We did not create the anime/manga Bleach nor any of the
characters and content in it. While inspired by Bleach, the content of this site is fan-made and not meant to
infringe upon any copyrights. In no event will World of Bleach RPG, its host, and any other companies and/or sites
linked to World of Bleach RPG be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages
for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits,
loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised
of the possibility of such damages.
World of Bleach RPG accepts no responsibility for the actions of its members i.e. Self harm, Vandalism, Suicide,
Homicide, Genocide, Drug abuse, Changes in sexual orientation, Bestiality. World of Bleach RPG will not be held
responsible and does not encourage any of the above actions or any other form of anti social behaviour.
These rules are meant to serve as guidelines for on-site behavior. These rules are handled on a case-by-case basis, interpretation and enforcement is at the discretion of the moderating staff. If you have any problems with a moderator's decision (or a personal issue), do not call them out in the chat or contact them in PMs. You may report the issue with the moderator (chat post or PM), or contact the head moderator via PM. You may also use the Support feature of the game to directly contact site administrators; issues with a head moderators should always go to the support feature.
Rules Updated: October 7, 2016
Use of offensive language or gestures is not allowed on the site, including but not limited to usernames, journals and chat posts. This site is meant for players of all ages, offensive language will not be tolerated. Some forms of censorship are acceptable, such as using s**** - so long as the language isn't discernible. Offensive language when directed at other players is never okay, even if censored. Offensive usernames will be deleted on site.
Offensive language consists of:
- Sexism and racism
- Explicit sexual references or direct references to/descriptions of sexual acts
- Descriptions of severely disturbing/gruesome violence
- Explicit/implied references to illegal substances use/abuse.
Note: WoB uses US Federal laws to determine what is/isn't an illegal substance.
Chat & Public Areas
To maintain a positive experience for all users, the following guidelines have been made:
- Large posts that stretch the chat are considered spam.
- Consecutive chat posts may be considered spam. One to three posts is fine only if it is not excessive. More than three consecutive posts is always considered spam.
- Regularly splitting up your posts can be considered spam.
- Excessive use of meme/emoticon only posts may be considered spam.
- A small amount of RP(Role-playing) may be used in the mixed chat. However, if you are going to use full RP posts/RP in every post, you should use the RP chat.
- RP chat: This chat is for role-play conversations. Interrupting an existing role-play conversation that is going on or posting multiple non-role-play posts is not allowed. Additionally, posting memes is not allowed as these are not part of RPing.
- Excessive use of BB-code (underline, italics, or bold) - this extends to use of caps.
- Repeated posts that do not contribute to a conversation (e.g. irrelevant link/meme/emote only posts, nonsensical text, etc)
- In all public areas English is the only permitted language. PMs can be used for other languages.
- Small bits such as hola, arigato, etc., are permitted.
Staff reserves the right to end any chat topics that are deemed inappropriate/offensive. If you are told to drop/change a topic and you choose to continue it, disciplinary actions may be taken.
As this is an anime/manga-themed game, it can be expected that most of the userbase follows various ongoing manga/anime series. Since many people for various reasons do not read the manga, but only watch the anime, posting spoilers of things that have not been shown (this is not only limited to plot details, but includes things such as pictures of abilities, new forms, or both the name and picture of an unrevealed character, etc) in the anime yet of a major ongoing series (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc) is not allowed as it can significantly lessen the experience of watching the show.
If you want to discuss the events depicted in a manga series, please do it in forums.
Exploiting bugs/glitches, attempting to hack/crack the site or its data, or changing site code is strictly prohibited. Any attempts will be met with severe punishment.
There is Zero Tolerance for planning attacks against other games, or sites in general, anywhere on World of Bleach. Any discussion of these topics is strictly forbidden and will be met with punishment as severe as the situation dictates.
Harassing, trolling, or otherwise pestering a user is not allowed. This behavior can be reported and it will be handled by staff. Harassment includes but is not limited to:
- Trolling - including instigation, both of which are intended to get a desired negative reaction.
- Offensive name calling.
- Instigatory nicknames - Referring to a player by a name that they have previously stated they dislike, for the purpose
of trolling/instigation. Note this does not apply in the case of using subsections of player's usernames as long as those subsections when used by themselves do not have commonly known negative connotations.
- Inbox spamming - sending nonsensical/Money Transfer System notifications in order to fill another's inbox.
- Encouraging other players to break rules and/or leading other players to break rules.
- Homophobic remarks - This includes stating or implying that someone else is gay/lesbian without them having publicly or privately stated that they are, and are okay with being referred to as such publicly.
- Blackmail/extortion of any kind is harassment.
- Battle holding: Preventing a user from fleeing a fight, but not attempting to kill them (purely extending the fight) is considered harassment. This mostly applies in situations where one user is stronger than the other.
Inappropriate images/links are not allowed anywhere on this site. Content that is disallowed include, but is not limited to:
- Content containing explicit (sexual) material.
- Content containing offensive language.
- Content containing racism/harassment of any kind.
- Content cannot be hosted from tinypic - we recommend a site such as imgur.
- Staff reserve the right to request removal of images from your journal that cause considerable lag.
Staff has the right to tell a user to remove avatars or material from a journal if they feel it's inappropriate. Refusal to remove the content may result in forced removal of the content and/or warnings/bans. Avatars that cause lag in-battle will be removed as discovered. Links to sites that contain moderate amounts language unsuitable for WoB is allowed provided a clear warning is made in the post - this DOES NOT extend to your profile song. Links to sites/songs that violate the language rules with out the appropriate warnings, or links that violate any other site rules, are strictly prohibited.
Advertising exchanges/sale of shards or in-game money (yen/souls) for real currency (e.g. US Dollars) or items is not allowed, regardless of whether it is conducted publicly (e.g. chat/journal) or private (e.g. Inbox/PMs).
At this time conducting these types of transactions is not strictly against the rules (this may change in the future) but advertising them is not allowed, and we advise users to avoid them.
WoB staff does not take responsibility for any transactions conducted between users outside of the Shard Exchange. However, scamming a user out of shards or money is not allowed and if sufficient proof is provided, we will take action.
To protect your account, we advise you conduct any shard transactions through the Premium page either through Buy Shards or Shard Exchange.
- Each user is allowed one account. If you are found in possession of multiple accounts, the newest accounts will be deleted until you are left with one (1) account. Warnings and bans may also be applied.
- Administrators are allowed one normal account.
- Account sharing is prohibited. Stat-cuts and/or other disciplinary action may be taken as deemed necessary by staff.
- Use of bots, macros, or any other devices (hardware or software) that play the game for you are prohibited. Any accounts caught botting will receive a ban and stat cut.
As the account owner, you are responsible for any actions made by your account. Therefore, actions made by your account will be treated as though you made them. Your sibling, cousin, pet, or other entity will not constitute a valid excuse to have disciplinary action undone.
World of Bleach Staff
The World of Bleach staff must adhere to site rules at all times. If a staff member(s) fails to adhere to site rules the content should be reported and/or a Support Request submitted.